- Change protobuf generated file names to support newer versions of protobuf library.
- Drop Python 3.3 support
- Explicitly depend on pytz
- Minor compatibility bump
- Update smk_api_common to v6.3.0: Add additional return information on order messages
- Validate login operation
- Minor fixes in log messages
- Update smk_api_common to v6.2.0: Introduce order void and balance changed messages.
- Update smk_api_common to v6.1.0: Introduce labels so users can tag special orders.
- Update smk_api_common to v6.0.6: https://github.com/smarkets/smk_api_common/issues/2 Version 9.1.2 is broken: do not use.
- order-cancelled, order-executed, order-quantity-reduced, order-execute-voided and order-reduced messages now include the following additional order state information: total executed quantity, average executed price, available quantity, origin price
- Fix: Don’t set a uint64 value as the old account sequence which makes it overflow
- Add settings and settings-accepted messages
- Add executed avg price/quantity on order-cancelled
- Add a uint64 account sequence
- Add account sequences in order quantity reduce rejected
- The long deprecated uuid fields have been removed from the seto protocol. Use ints instead.
- The streaming API now allows to cancel all orders by market
- The streaming API now dispatches frames instead of payload. This lets you access raw bytes
- Fix examples in README
- Simplify requirements
- Require protobuf when installing
- Use Smarkets’ piqi binary fork
- Account sequences in reduce quantity messages
- Keep in play orders
- Trading suspended reasons
- ParseFromString expects string not bytearray
- Use bytearray for buffers instead of byte strings (changes smarkets.streaming_api.framing API)
- BUGFIX: frames_decode_all may hang
- BUGFIX: frame_decode_all could miss frames
- Remove call to quantize in Odds.decimal
- Add functions to query available prices, ie ticks
- Fix flake8 and pin versions
- Upgrade smk_api_common to 5.2.0
- Bump smk_api_common to 5.1.0: reduction messages, cancel all feature
- Fix the broken flake8 build because of flake8-import-order
- Update smk_api_common and eto_common versions
- Removed obsolete smarkets.compatibility and smarkets.rest_api modules
- Update smk_api_common version
- 4.0.0 uploaded to PyPI is broken (it misses some files causing the package to initiate a full piqi -> protobuf -> Python build process on installation), 4.1.0 fixes it
- Made most of the package’s dependencies optional
- Improved Python 3 compatibility (all tests pass now), the package isn’t advertised as Python 3 compatible because there are some parts of it not tested on Python 3 yet.
- Fixed installation on Python 3 (not the whole package is Python 3-compatible yet but installation works)
- Removed smarkets.datetime.iso8601_to_datetime (parse_datetime is recommended instead, do note they have different interfaces)
- Merge smkcommon project
- Refactor documentation
- Create separate logger for “flushing x payloads” message
- Update SETO definitions
- Stop requiring curl/piqi/protoc if installing distribution
- Handle order reference property
- Remove per-message streaming API callbacks
- Remove unused API
Change list available only in git log.
- Update to latest eto and seto definitions
- Add additional integration tests
- Add unit tests
- Add first pass at documentation
- Initial Release